Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little Cinders

Cinders Dream



Tut by Penny
This Tutorial was written for those
that have a working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed :
PSP8 (any version will work)
Animation Shop
Xenofex 1.1
Mura`s Copies
Tube of Choice
Font of Choice
Vix_Mask 237
I used the Artwork of Joel Adams, to use this artwork please visit CILM
Scrapkit by Lynn, called Little Cinders
The Scrapkit I used was Little Cinders by Lynn
It can be found HERE or HERE
Lets get Started
dropshadow
2 2 5 5
Open 600 x 600 image
fill with white
Open Paper 6
New layer
select all
paste into selection select none
add mask merge group
resize by 110%
Open Frame 5
resize by 50% twice 95 % once
Open Frame 4
resize by 50 % twice then 75 % once
Open Leaf 1
resize by 25 % once then 50 % once
Mura`s Copies
Encircle
settings
Numbers 25
Shift x 70
Shift y 70
Hit ok
moved below frame but above mask
Highlight Frame 5
and click inside with
magic wand and expand by 4
Open paper 5 and resize by 25 % then 50 %
bring it to the top half of your frame like mine for
your sky and invert and delete leave selected
Open paper 3 and do the same moving to the bottom half
will be adding grass to this layer
select none
Highlight paper 3 and select all
float defloat, new layer
grab your picture tube with
your grass and add grass like mine
Select none
Open Castle
resize by 25 % place inside frame
Open Pearl Carriage
Resize by 25 %
Now open
the little Flowers and
Butterflys and resize and place
to your liking
I added one of the tube in the frame also
Open Rosey 1
Resize by 25 ,then 50 then 75 %
see tag for placement
Open Book
resize by 25 %
mirror and place to the right of
the tag
Open GlassSlipper
resize by 25 then by 75 %
place in front of book
Now add your tube of choice to the
left of tag
add dropshadows
Resize all layes by 90 %
Add water marks
Animation
Xenofex 1.1
Little fuffy Clouds
Highlight your cloud layer
and select all float defloat
Base color white
Shadow color your sky color
move random seed and hit ok
copy merged and
copy paste into Animation
back to psp undo select none
and cloud repeat until you
have 3 layers in animation
set your speed at 35 and
save as a gif you are done.
Tutorial by Penny
12/31/08

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's really cute Penny!!

About Me

My Photo
pennyrials
Hi I am Penny 48yrs young, married to David for 33yrs.We have 4 children and 8 awesome grandkids.I have been Psp for a couple yrs lol when I say couple I mean since there was a PSP 7 ! and have just started writing tuts and fell in love with it.I am a newbie to the tut world so I hope you like what I do I try and make them easy to follow.I made a couple Scraps but found my heart was in tagging with all the wonderful Scrap kits from others.Ok thats about it for lol.
View my complete profile

About Me

My photo
West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Hi I am Penny 48yrs young, married to David for 33yrs.We have 4 children and 8 awesome grandkids.I have been Psp for a couple yrs lol when I say couple I mean since there was a PSP 7 ! and have just started writing tuts and fell in love with it.I am a newbie to the tut world so I hope you like what I do I try and make them easy to follow.I made a couple Scraps but found my heart was in tagging with all the wonderful Scrap kits from others.Ok thats about it for lol.

Followers

Lets Chat