Monday, January 5, 2009

The Gift

The Gift
This Tutorial was written for those
that have a working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies Needed :
PSP 8 (any version will work)
Animation Shop
Vanderlee Snowflakes
Tube of Choice
Font of Choice
WSL_Mask 84
I am using the Artwork of Abbyss.To use this Artwork please visit CILM.
Scrapkit by StitchyAngel, Called Grungeee Blue Christmas or one of Choice
The Scrapkit I used was Grungeee Blue Christmas by StitchyAngel
It can be found HERE
Dropshadow for all layers
2 - 2 - 5 - 5
unless stated
Lets get started
Open Image 600 x 600
fill with white
Open Paper 10 and paste as new layer
and apply mask and merge group
Open bag 2
and move a little to the left and resize by 90 %
Open Bowmirror
resize by 75 % once
and then 85 %
place in the center of your bag
see tag placement
Open Realbouquet
and place behind the
Bow mirror
now take your
freehand selection and
and go around the mirror and
and invert
and highlight your flowers and delete
Open Crossbow 1
resize by 50 % and once by 75 %
and place at the top of your
bag see tag for placement.
Open Blue flower
Resize by 50 % and then by 75 %
rotate 90 degrees to the left and then flip
Place at the top of the bag and dupilcate and mirror
Open Square Tag
resize by 50 % once
and 75 % twice
rotate 20 degrees to the left
Place under the flowers
see tag for placement.
you can write on the tag and
rotate you written to
20 degrees to the left also.
Add you tube of Choice here and place
her where you like or like mine
add all you dropshadows
Water marks
Hightlight the BowMirror
and take you magic wand
and only the mirror part click till you
have it all.
New layer
move under the mirror
Go to Vanderlee snowflakes
settings
Amount 100
Mim 0
Max 20
Hardness 50
Trans 0
Basic Snow
randow seed 0
click
now go to Adjust
and Motion Blur
Strength 40
Angle 207.00
Select none
copy merged and paste into Animation Shop
now back to PSP
undo select none
and motion blur and snow
now go back to snow
change only the Seed to 100
and click then back to Motion blur
and click copy merged paste after first frame
now repeat changing the seed of the snow to 200.
you should have 3 layers in Animation Shop
resize to your liking and save as a gif
Tutorial by Penny
12/23/08

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
pennyrials
Hi I am Penny 48yrs young, married to David for 33yrs.We have 4 children and 8 awesome grandkids.I have been Psp for a couple yrs lol when I say couple I mean since there was a PSP 7 ! and have just started writing tuts and fell in love with it.I am a newbie to the tut world so I hope you like what I do I try and make them easy to follow.I made a couple Scraps but found my heart was in tagging with all the wonderful Scrap kits from others.Ok thats about it for lol.
View my complete profile

About Me

My photo
West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Hi I am Penny 48yrs young, married to David for 33yrs.We have 4 children and 8 awesome grandkids.I have been Psp for a couple yrs lol when I say couple I mean since there was a PSP 7 ! and have just started writing tuts and fell in love with it.I am a newbie to the tut world so I hope you like what I do I try and make them easy to follow.I made a couple Scraps but found my heart was in tagging with all the wonderful Scrap kits from others.Ok thats about it for lol.

Followers

Lets Chat