Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What You Call Bad I Call Fun !!
This Tutorial was written for those
that have a working knowledge of PSP.
Please do not copy or claim it as your own,
Feel free to text link.
Supplies Needed :
PSP 8 (any version will work)
Animation Shop
DBS Flux
Tube of Choice
Font of Choice
Vix_Mask286
I used the artwork of Barbara Jensen, To use this art please Visit Barbara Jensen
Scrapkit by Justine Called BadGirlfriend or one of Choice
The Scrapkit I used was BadGirlfriend by Justine at ScappinBratz
It can be found HERE
Lets get Started
DropShadows
2 2 50 10
Open new image
600 x 600
fill with white
Open Paper 1
paste as new layer
apply mask merge group
duplicate and mirror merge down
dupilcate and flip merge down
Open Frame and
resize by 90 %
click inside with magic wand
expand by 6
Open paper 8
resize to fit invert hit delete
Leave selection
Open tube of choice
place in frame and duplicate
move above frame
one inside frame hit delete
Now select none
go to top tube and use
eraser tool to remove
the what you don`t want showing.
Open flower 1 and resize
by 50 % and duplicate and mirror place
on top of other see tag and merge down
Open Butterfly and resize to your liking and
place on your flower to you liking.
Open stickers 2 and use the ones
you like and place to the left top
one under the other and merge down
Open Trunk and resize by 50%
and place to the left of tag
now the fun add the Whiskey bottle and
the other Bad girl tubes to your liking
see tag I added the No angel button also
Open lips and select one
and place one in the corner of frame
on the left .
Resize on all layers by 90 %
Add water marks
Animation here
Highlight mask layer
and duplicate till you
have 3 layers
Go to DBS Flux
settings 25 1st layer
30 2nd layer
35 3rd layer
highlight you Sticker stars
till you have 3 layer and
repeat the same settings
now close off the bottom 2 layer on
both sets of three
copy merge into
animation
until you have 3 layers
closeing the top layer and opening the next as
you go.
Save as a gif.
you are done
Thanks for Trying my Tut.
Tutorial by Penny
01/06/09

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
pennyrials
Hi I am Penny 48yrs young, married to David for 33yrs.We have 4 children and 8 awesome grandkids.I have been Psp for a couple yrs lol when I say couple I mean since there was a PSP 7 ! and have just started writing tuts and fell in love with it.I am a newbie to the tut world so I hope you like what I do I try and make them easy to follow.I made a couple Scraps but found my heart was in tagging with all the wonderful Scrap kits from others.Ok thats about it for lol.
View my complete profile

About Me

My photo
West Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Hi I am Penny 48yrs young, married to David for 33yrs.We have 4 children and 8 awesome grandkids.I have been Psp for a couple yrs lol when I say couple I mean since there was a PSP 7 ! and have just started writing tuts and fell in love with it.I am a newbie to the tut world so I hope you like what I do I try and make them easy to follow.I made a couple Scraps but found my heart was in tagging with all the wonderful Scrap kits from others.Ok thats about it for lol.

Followers

Lets Chat